domingo, 4 de abril de 2010

La radio con "Sin Barreras" - The radio with "Without Barriers"

El jueves 1 de marzo la Radio Galega dedicó un espacio a nuestra actividad del proyecto Grundtvig “Sin Barreras” realizando el Camino de Santiago.
Os dejamos un enlace al programa de Radio

On Thursday, March 1st, the Radio of Galicia dedicated a radio program to the activity of our Grundtvig project "Without Barriers" walking the "Camino".
You can find the program in the next link


http://www.crtvg.es/reproductor/inicio.asp?canal=radio&hora=04/04/2010%2012:05:00&fecha=01/04/2010&arquivo=1&programa=AQU%CD%20GALICIA

2 comentarios:

BenteG dijo...

Wow, you are GOOD! I have listened to the whole radioprogram, about the football, "la Semana Santa" etc. Of course the best part was you! Even though you talk very fast, I understood the main part. I really do want to go with you and the group on the last part, and believe me - I will check if it's possible for me to do that!!!
I found the program interesting because I really "saw" your intention about the whole project in a new way. You work with people "inside", their liberty lays in the future. But just now I've publicated Henris interview from an asyum seeker, and as you might see, this man was also "inside" - since an asylumn seekers freedom comes with a "Yes" from the Government. If the answer is "No", there is no freedom. So in reality we "cross" our intentions of our work, meaning that we both want a positive freedom to come for the members of our workgroup's future.

Pedro Cantero dijo...

Thank you Bente, and sorry for my fast talking... We would be really happy if you can travel to Spain for our last stage of our "Camino Without Barriers".