viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

Preparation for Norway - some thoughts from Bente

We will soon meet in Norway, and we (the Norwegian team) hope that you can come well prepared for our final work. As I've just told you in my blog from the Camino to Santiago de Compostela, our Spanish partners have already done their part of the work. They will most probably be able to publish a book from The Camino. I therefore suggest that the rest of us must work on ideas about OUR final product - whatever that will be.

From my own point of view I suggest that Team Norway can make a list of all activities we have been doing these past 2 years to make life a little better for our immigrants. We have bloged much of it, but still there are many things we should add in our final product. Therefore we will need a meeting as soon as possible to make this list complete.

Our German, French and Turkish partners should do the same; Make something in writing revealing different activities undertaken for the project. This should be put into the blog before arriving Norway so that we can use it directly to make an international summary. If you have any questions, please comment on this article.

The program - along with what to bring and not - will be revealed to you in one week.

3 comentarios:

Pedro Cantero dijo...

I am counting the days to join ourselves in Norway. I hope that every institution will do the best for our Grundtvig Project "Without Barriers"

ayse ayse dijo...

I am trying to prepaire all the schemes and tasks I am really looking forward to meet you in Norway. will we write all the deatils about two years? I know that as a Turkish group we will prepaire a task about Turkish systems but will we do another task about the two years period. I think we will complete all the deatils about the project before we come to Norway.

BenteG dijo...

First to Ayse: I don't think we have time to write all details about what we have done during the two years. Maybe we should split our group into smaller: one group discussing teaching- /learning methods, one other group focusing on activities for our users / immigrants which will give them a better life, one group looking at freetime activities, and one talking about work training. This is just a suggestion from me, but maybe it gives you something to think about, so that you can make small notes about the Turkish ways of doing things.

To Pedro and all of you in the project: I'm looking forward to receiving you all!!!