lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

Moments

I must acknowledge the efforts of our Turkish partners in order to prepare their perfect meeting. I think that I speak in name of everybody when I say that we live really many beautiful and emotive moments.
I really have not words to describe all we have lived there. And as an image is better than many words, here you have some images. I could put hundred :) but I have chosen only some of those moments.
Thank you Ayse, Thank you Tuna, Thank you Ali and Thank you Sami. And thank you all Turkish people who gave us so special moments.

Teşekkürler


See you in Norway, land of Trolls and Vikings (now I want to see some of those :) )












5 comentarios:

ayse ayse dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
BenteG dijo...

I loved every minute of my stay in Turkey, and definately want to go back to visit you, Ayse!!! Please tell all your collegues this.

I also would like to thank the Spanis delegation soo much for spending beautiful moments with us! Seeing you soon in Santiago, since I've decided to come with you on the last etappa.

Besos!!!

Cherif dijo...

I also want to thank the tyrkish delagation very much for their the organization and their kindness. I was personaly impressed by how wonderfull and friendly people are every where in Tyrkia. I have no dought in recomending any person I know to travel to Tyrkia, specialy to Yalowa Termal. It's like a little heaven, I really enjoyed it.
Thank you Tyrkia

Cherif dijo...

Pedro, you are a very good photographer. Very nice pictures, Profesional! I think you should better apply for a job in Tyrkish tourist office to make postcards.

BenteG dijo...

I forgot to say that you have made some fantastic photos this time! I just LOVED the picture with the bird!