martes, 18 de mayo de 2010

PHOTOMANIA - just for fun :-)

Dear Pedro
On behalf of the entire group Without Barriers, I think I can say that you have qualified to the title "Photographer of the project".

I watched with great interest how you took in all impressions in Turkey through your camera lens in a variety of positions. We can almost say that you experienced whole Turkey through a 8 x 6 cm camera lens ;-)

So let's just enjoy the photographer and the paparazzi at work with these photos (taken by a photographer with her not quite so complicated camera).

Photographing while walking in the wrong direction,

Even photographers have nice smiles!

My favourite motiv in Istanbul: Pedro shooting the best immages ever! But I think I did a quite nice job on this one.............

Sometimes the proffession requires close contact with the nature.

These amateurs tried their best to make good pictures too, but they lack the proffessional style:

In a "laid back possition" in "The new Mosque". Good it was not siesta-time!

Thank you for your tips and your pacient explanation on how to put good motives together! I think I've learned at least to shoot some good portraits:


2 comentarios:

ayse ayse dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Pedro Cantero dijo...

Of course, Ayse. I could not enter in a standard group. I need a XL group :)
Nice photos, Bente. Really, I look a professional, even a bit drunk in the photo into the New Mosque sleeping in the ground:))